Your mission, should you decide to accept it, is to:
1) List your matrilineal line - your mother, her mother, etc. back to the first identifiable mother. Note: this line is how your mitochondrial DNA was passed to you!
2) Tell us if you have had your mitochondrial DNA tested, and if so, which Haplogroup you are in.
3) Post your responses on your own blog post, in Comments to this blog post, or in a Note or status line on Facebook.
Here is my matrilineal line:
- me - Earline Hines Bradt
- Marion Neil Hines
- Ruby Fairbairn Neil Allison
- Jessie Doan Fairbairn
- Mary Elizabeth Robbins Doan
- Catherine Pattison Robbins
- Catherine Rinker Pattison
- Lamarain Schultz Rinker
Ancestral Notes by Earline Hines Bradt is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 Canada License.