Twig Talk author, Sheri Bush, has once again thought that my blog was deserving of an award, the Kreativ Blogger Award. Thanks again, Sheri, for your encouragement.
The winner of this award is supposed to list seven things about themselves and then pass the award along to seven other bloggers.
- This will be my third post today!
- I belong to Seeking Our Twigs, a genealogy group started by Sheri Bush.
- I watch Ghost Hunters every night and I knew Sheri Bush was into the paranormal.
- I started a Daily Log blog the other day.
- I can smile again!
- I am a member of the UELAC and I missed my second meeting because I wasn't feeling well and had been exposed to the H1N1 virus, but I don't think I have it. Three of my grandchildren and their mother have been sick for a week with the H1N1 flu.:(
- I am still in my housecoat at 11:30 AM!
1. Twigs To Roots author, Karen, from England, who is brand new to blogging but you'd never know it, she's jumped right in already getting involved in the daily blogging themes.
2. Luxegen Genealogy and Family History a great resource for Canadian research.
3. Family Stories authored by Caroline Pointer of Texas.
4. We Tree authored by Amy Coffin of Texas.
5. The Professional Descendant authored by Kirsty Wilkinson, a professional genealogist in Edinburgh, Scotland.
6. Our Twigs co-authored by Louise and Robert Bernaro of Texas.
7. Life From The Roots authored by Barbara Poole of Massachusetts.